A few people have reached out to me over the 8 months of writing The Chia Plot to express interest in a weekly newsletter. A Chia newsletter is a great idea, and I have hummed and hawed about it, but now I don’t have to. Because an unknown set of people (or unknown to me at least) has done so and you should sign up here.
I don’t usually recommend to my readers that they try out or subscribe to any particular services, but this one I tentatively recommend. I also did not ask them (they aren’t aware of this article and are not paying for guerilla advertising or anything) before republishing a part of their newsletter as an example, so I hope they don’t get mad, but I find the Chia Stats they have been providing very helpful. Check that out here.
Price and Trading:
- $XCH Price @ Friday close: $80.85 (↓ $1.33 / 1.6% w/w)
- 24-hour $XCH volume @ Friday close: $11.6M (↓ $2.4M / 17.1x% w/w)
- CATs listed on Spacescan: 406 (↑ 142 / 53.8% w/w)
- CAT transactions on Spacescan: 727k (↑ 293k / 67.6% w/w)
- Twitter followers: 83,549 (↑457 / 0.5% w/w)
- Reddit subscribers: 45,585 (↑ 20 / 0.04% w/w)
- Keybase members: 20,576 (↑39 / 0.2% w/w)
- Coinmarketcap watchlists: 78,588 (↑904 / 1.2% w/w)
- Github stars: 10,341 (↑44 / 0.4% w/w)
- Github watchers: 353 (↑1 / 0.3% w/w)
- Chia Dev Forum users: 130 (n/a, first week tracked)
*Note: Friday close is 1pm PT. Other stats are pulled Friday between 1pm PT and 10pm PT Friday.
They also include a number of primary source news items and is just a great addition to an invested Chia Farmer’s information diet. So far I have gotten 2 issues and they have both been great. My only real concern is that by not knowing who the author is I am unsure of their motivations and incentives. This is easy to fix, and if that person is reading this they should sign their work. Its good work. (edit, it looks like it is run by Morgan Bender, who I believe is a pretty trustworthy source. I think he should sign his work and stop being modest.)